6 Useful Housewarming Gifts for Men
Moving into a new home is a critical phase in a man’s life that deserves a celebration.
Giving him a housewarming gift shows your appreciation for this huge accomplishment. However, you can spend hours hunting for the perfect gift only to end up with one that disappoints.
The selected housewarming gift needs to be helpful, practical, and homely, so it’s not hidden in the drawers but instead used time and again.
Below are a few tips to help you choose a useful housewarming gift for that special man in your life:
- Don’t be bland: Stay away from generic gifts like picture frames and opt for unique custom-made gifts like coasters and cutting boards.
- Select unique home decor pieces: Make their new space more inviting and comfortable with unique decor that fits their personal style.
- Take it outdoors: Perhaps a serving tray for a picnic?
- Freshen up their space: Get them scented candles or diffusers for a pleasant aroma in their new home.
If you’re still stuck on what to give as a housewarming gift to men, these 6 gift ideas will help you out.
1 – A Classic Coaster Set
Walnut Coaster – Set of 4 With Holder And Cork Bottom
Every man conscious of his furniture needs drink coasters. They protect the furniture from drink stains and water rings.
Besides their functionality, custom coasters are beautiful home decor pieces that draw attention and become good conversation starters.
So grab a set of these Virginia Boys Kitchens walnut coasters for the remarkable man in your life today.
The set contains 4 coasters, a wooden holder, and a cock bottom, all locally made in the USA with certified sustainably grown, durable walnut wood that will last for many years to come.
2 – A Scented Candle
Scented candles are among the best housewarming gifts for men. They set the tone and mood of any atmosphere, add some stylish ambience to a room, and release any foul odors as they perfume the air with a brilliant fragrance for hours.
Many scented candles on the market have feminine scents, but there are also those created particularly with men in mind. They have “manly” scents (think black leather, sandalwood, and bergamot) with a more masculine design.
The scented candles also come in different styles, jars, and colors. This lets you pick the candle that resonates most with your host’s personality and preferences.
An attractively packaged scented candle is a bonus for your host since it can serve as an excellent home decor piece to add a luxurious feel to his new space.
3 – A Quality Wood Cutting Board
Extra Large 18×24 Inch Walnut Board
Nearly all men desire a high-quality cutting board to add to their kitchen collection. Surprise him with this sleek, extra-large walnut cutting board as a housewarming gift to satisfy all his chopping needs.
The board’s sleek and elegant design makes it look attractive enough for any meal or item displayed, making it an excellent centerpiece in and outside the kitchen.
The cutting board is also equipped with a juice groove that prevents interference of liquids and oils with the food as the host does the cutting.
The Virginia Boys Kitchens wood cutting boards are responsibly made in the USA by a family-run business using sustainable walnut trees of the highest quality.
Buying from a family-run business means the board you purchase is hand-picked and thoroughly inspected for quality. This assures you of the board’s exceptional quality as you give it as a gift.
Expert Tip: Planning to gift many men at a go? Make the cutting boards more personal by engraving their names or business logo. We custom brand boards on order starting from 20 units.
4 – A Quality Kitchen Knife
Send the man a housewarming gift that will take him to a meat-chopping frenzy and meet all his cutting needs with Virginia Boys Kitchens’ top quality stainless steel chef knives.
A chef knife makes for a great housewarming gift since your host can find a use for it every day. If he’s just starting out with a barren kitchen, our 3-Piece Stainless Chef Knife Set would be a perfect addition to his kitchen collection.
The 3-piece set contains a chef knife, a paring knife, and a utility knife, which are all essential for everyday kitchen use.
The knives’ walnut wood handles are comfortable and ergonomically designed so that anyone, from professional chefs to amateurs, can use them with ease.
Appreciate the man for his first house purchase with these high-end kitchen knives today. Their long, sharp stainless steel blades are durable and will serve him for years if well maintained and cared for.
See what our clients say about them:
“…Love it. Fits perfectly in my hand…blade is super-sharp. Even better than what I was expecting. It’s all good!”
— Ellen W
“I wanted an American-made cutlery product for my father. This knife arrived promptly and he was thrilled with it!”
— Shelley S
“. ..Excellent product and a good razor-sharp edge at 23° per side. Well done, thank you…”
— David R
5 – A Housewarming Gift Basket
Whether you buy a pre-packaged gift basket or make a customized one for him, showering him with such a basket is an adorable way to appreciate and welcome him to his new home.
A major advantage of a housewarming gift basket is that you can choose a theme. This allows you to give your host the little accessories he yearns for, often involving their hobbies or interests.
For instance, if your host is a cooking enthusiast or professional chef, you can choose a kitchen theme with that personalized coffee table serving tray he’s been telling you about and include items like cooking utensils, aprons, knives, herbs, tea towels, and coasters.
Even if your host is not a cooking fan, these few theme ideas will hint at what to go for.
|Theme||Gift Items to Include|
|Tool kit||Screwdriver, hammer, cordless power drill, pliers, voltage tester|
|Home bar set||Cocktail shaker set, whiskey stones and glasses, champagne flutes, corkscrew, bottle opener|
|Wood care kit (check our collection here)||Wood soap bar, seasoning oil, wax, wood spray, oil and wax applicator, butcher block oil, cast iron scrub|
|Sweets and treats||Cookies, brownies, biscuits, pies, candies, puddings|
|Beard grooming kit||Beard conditioner, oil, shampoo, scissors, balm|
You can get so creative with these housewarming gift baskets, and that’s why we love them.
6 – A Wall Mounted Magnetic Knife Rack
Kitchen knives should be highly guarded to keep them sharp and out of children’s reach. A wall-mounted magnetic knife rack securely stores knives and puts them on full display in a chic and contemporary manner.
Our magnetic knife holder is made with the highest-quality locally grown walnut wood assembled, buffed, smoothed, and finished by hand.
Here’s what we love about it:
- Its powerful magnetic grips securely hold even large knives.
- It holds up to 7 knives.
- It helps reduce clutter in a busy kitchen by freeing up space on countertops.
- It’s easy to install as it comes with screws and a wall anchor.
The wall-mounted knife rack is also an excellent home decor piece that your host can use for his own aesthetic enjoyment. Its wooden construction fits almost every kitchen decor style, from contemporary to Scandinavian and beyond.
Give Useful Housewarming Gifts Today
You now have ideas of the best practical housewarming gifts you can give the special men in your life. Whether it’s your boyfriend, father, colleague, or uncle, these gifts will make him feel loved and appreciated for his efforts and hard work.
From quality serving trays to personalized cutting boards, Virginia Boys Kitchens locally sources and makes functional, decorative pieces you can give as quality housewarming gifts.
Have a look at our trays, knives, and boards collections whenever you’re ready to get a practical housewarming gift for that exceptional man in your life.
4 Gifts for the Cook Who Has Everything
What Makes a Quality Chef Knife?
Why Every Homeowner Needs at Least One Serving Tray
Share on Instagram:
30 Best Housewarming Gifts for Men they actually Need and Want!
Bachelor Housewarming Gift ideas
Are you looking for housewarming gifts for men?
If you have a special guy or just a friend that just moved into a new home and you need to find the perfect gift for his housewarming party, look no further!
Guys are hard to buy for, so that’s why we just asked them what they wanted and needed. We compiled their answers to give you the greatest gift ideas that any guy would love in his new home.
You’ll leave here with the gift idea no doubt, and if you need to get the gift yesterday, most of these are from Amazon so you will be able to get them as quickly as tomorrow.
Related: Best housewarming gifts for couples
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.
30 of the best housewarming gifts for a male friend!
1. Air Fryer
GoWise Digital Air Fryer– Price at time of publication $67.11
He may not know he needs this, but he needs this. We had to kick this off our list because everyone should have one but especially MEN. It’s a super quick and easy (not to mention healthy) way to cook DELICIOUS meals.
This is a gift any guy will love but may not buy for himself, and that’s why this makes for such a great gift.
2. Breakfast Sandwich Maker
Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker– Price at time of publication $39.99
This breakfast sandwich maker has over 17,000 RAVING reviews! Who would have thought this would make such great breakfast sandwiches, but it does and that’s why he needs one. I’m almost sure he won’t buy this for himself so once again, that’s why this will make for such a great gift.
3. Intelligent Vacuum
iRoomba 694– Price at time of publication $249.99
We know, this is a pricey one and that’s why it would make for a good group gift idea. We have one and we love it, set it and let Roomba (my name for it) go to work. It’s like your own personal maid, she picks up your dirt and vacuums.
4. Putt-Putt Practicing Green
Putt-A-Bout Grass Par 3 Putting Green– Price at time of publication $31.26
For the golfer in your life, this practice putting green is the perfect gift. He will love being able to work on his putting skills anytime he wants from his new home. His guests will love it too.
5. Wireless Charger
Anker Wireless Charger– Price at time of publication $37.99
This charger is great to have for home. I’m constantly losing my charger and this one can be used in portrait or landscape orientation. It also has a fast-charging mode that is compatible with both Apple iPhone and Samsung phones so no need to know what phone they have.
6. Luxury Sheets
Danjor Queen Size Sheets– Price at time of publication $39.99
Luxury sheets are something everyone should have. Guys might not always want to splurge on something like this and would never know what they are missing out on. That is why we included these sheets on our list of best housewarming gifts for men.
7. Silent Wall Clock
Hito Non-ticking Wall Clock– Price at time of publication $21.79
This super sleek wall clock is perfect for the kitchen, office, or bedroom. It is silent, non-ticking, so truly can be placed anywhere in the home. There are many different colors to choose from to fit his style.
8. 5-Piece Folding Table and Chair Set
5-Piece Folding Table and Chair Set– Price at time of publication $19.99
What guy doesn’t need a card table for game nights with the crew? This set is highly rated on Amazon and something he will use for most of his life for different events. He’ll always remember you when putting it together.
9. Personalized Rubber Stamp with New Home Address
Custom Return Address Stamp – Starting at $24.95 at the time of publication
What new homeowner wouldn’t want this? This gift highlights the excitement of owning a home and can be used for years to come. Mailing out invitations has never been easier than it will be with this customized rubber stamp to save the trouble of writer’s cramp. They will love this.
10. Personalized Key Chain
Personalized Engraved Leather Keychain– Price at time of publication $4. 99
We love the idea of a personalized keychain. He will be given his new pair of keys to the house so why not give him something to hold them on. It’s so thoughtful and something most people won’t think to do. He’ll love you for it.
11. Bluetooth Speaker
JBL Bluetooth Speaker– Price at time of publication $110.95
Next up on our list is this waterproof bluetooth speaker for the music lover. He can listen to it anywhere in his house or backyard, it’s perfect for entertaining. JBL is one of the highest-rated brands…just look at those reviews!
12. Handheld Clothes Steamer
Steamer – Starting at $35.99 at the time of publication
This steamer has had almost 62,000 awesome reviews. This item is a time saver and sure to get a ton of use. Some of the benefits include this steamer being super easy to use and small enough to store away in between uses. This is a gift any couple would love and think of you with gratitude every time they use it.
13. Steak Knife Set
Dalstrong Steak Knife Set– Price at time of publication $89.99
Ribeye, New York Strip, or Filet, these steak knives go well with any steak. The craftsmanship and premium materials make them a gift that any man will appreciate. We know he could use a new pair of knives lol.
Coffee Mug Set – $22.00 at the time of publication
Whether they prefer coffee or tea, every homeowner needs mugs. We choose this simple set with just enough flair to make them an ideal housewarming gift for couples. They come with over 4,000 raving reviews that will keep their coffee hot.
Monopoly Game – Starting at $20.98 at the time of publication
Who doesn’t love game night? Monopoly is a classic and sure to be something the new homeowners will enjoy.
Complete Tool Set
Cartman 39 piece Tool Set– Price at time of publication $19.99
This is for the guy you know who doesn’t have one. He will definitely need tools for all sorts of different projects in his new home. This complete toolset is sure to have everything he will need to get the job done right and so affordable.
17. Tool Tower Garage Organizer
Rubbermaid Deluxe Garage Storage– Price at time of publication $87.94
Men can never have enough garage storage space! This tool tower garage organizer is a must-have item. It can store up to 40 tools and will keep everything in one organized place. I’m getting this for my husband! Definitely a cool housewarming gift.
18. Stainless Steel Beverage Tub
Brekx Insulated Beverage Tub– Price at time of publication $74.99
This stainless steel beverage tub is sure to get plenty of use. It is leak-proof and insulated to keep beverages icy cold on even the hottest summer days. Did someone say pool party?!
Personalized Cutting Board
Bamboo Cutting Board– Price at time of publication $24.99
Put your own personal touch on this cutting board to create one of the best housewarming gifts for men. Your guy will love this gift and it is sure to get a ton of use.
20. Luxurious Bath Towels
Utopis Bath Towels– Price at time of publication $29.99
These luxurious, jumbo-sized bath towels are the best thing. They come in a variety of colors to go with any bathroom and you get 2 towels for a great price.
Bissell Handheld Vacuum – Starting at $41.19 at the time of publication
This handheld vacuum is multi-faceted and can be used in the house or car to keep it nice and tidy. It is a great gift idea for any new homeowner at a very affordable price.
22. House Cleaning Service- Prices vary depending on location and size of home
What guy wouldn’t love to have his house cleaned? This is a great idea. Check out one of these links for housekeepers in his area.
https://www.housekeeper.com or www.care.com/housekeeping
Swiss Army Knife
Swiss Army Classic – Starting at $28.04 at the time of publication
This little gadget is something every homeowner needs. It will get a lot of use while unpacking boxes and just for everyday little things for pretty much the rest of their lives.
24. Marble Coasters
Lifver Marble Coasters– Price at time of publication $15.89
We love this marble coaster set. It is a gift idea that anyone can use and the natural tones will go with any style. This set of coasters (6) comes with a holder too!
Glass Food Storage Containers w/lids
Pyrex Food Storage Glass Containers – Starting at $44.99 at the time of publication
Every homeowner needs food storage containers. Pyrex is known for quality products and that is why we chose this container set for our list. Check out that 5-star rating! We can’t say for certain but we are almost sure your guy doesn’t have a good set of these, and that’s why this would make for a perfect gift.
26. Glassware Set
Amazon Basics Ridgecrest Coolers Glass Drinkware Set, 15.5-Ounce, Set of 6 -Price at time of production $19.50
This 6 glass set is a gift that will get plenty of use. Whether he is serving up an iced coffee or lemonade, these glasses will always come in handy. These are one of the best gifts because who couldn’t use more glasses, highly rated on Amazon.
27. Valet Tray
Houndsbay Victory Valet Tray– Price at time of publication $44.99
Take a look at this desk valet tray. It comes complete with a smartphone charging station, multiple trays for small objects, and a place for his sunglasses. It is also super stylish! A great gift that will keep his dress/bathroom organized.
Cooking Utensil Set
Stainless Steel Utensil Set – Starting at $98. 13 at the time of publication
Ok, so we love this stainless steel utensil set. This is quality. This is something that’s needed and will look stunning on his kitchen counter.
29. Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot Duo– Price at time of publication $99.95
This little beauty makes cooking dinner an easy task. It has so many options and recipes that he can use. The Instant Pot will be his new BFF in the kitchen.
30. Faux Indoor Plant
Forever Leaf Faux Plant– Price at time of publication $32.99
A little greenery can lighten up any new space. This decorative plant is so realistic-looking that no one will ever know it is artificial. Shhhh, it’s our little secret! Men don’t typically buy plants, so help him out and bring a little life to his place, even though it’s fake! 😉
Well, that sums up our list of the 30 of the best housewarming gifts for men. If all else fails, you can always make a housewarming gift basket for guys and fill it with his favorite candy and snacks. That’s a gift he’ll definitely use.
Whether it’s his first home or he is moving into a new place it is a big deal! This list of the best gifts can be your guide in finding the most awesome housewarming gift. We hope you found the perfect housewarming present and that your gift helps him turn his new house into a home.
Were you able to use any of our gift ideas? Let us know in the comment section below.
If you’re looking for ways to make money from home, check out our most popular article on 30 lucrative ways to make money from home, and be sure to sign up for our mailing list so you don’t miss out on a new job opportunity.
You may also like:
Best housewarming gifts for couples
Best birthday gifts for mom
Cool gifts for guys
Spread the love
ideas for useful, original and inexpensive gifts to a house or apartment
We tell you what to give to relatives and friends
Presents for men
Gifts for women
We share a selection of housewarming gifts that will be very useful and useful in everyday life
Contents of the article
Moving to a new apartment or house is an important and exciting stage in everyone’s life. If there is a person in your environment who has just purchased the home of his dreams, do not miss the opportunity to please him with a useful and unusual housewarming gift.
But before you grab your wallet and make a quick purchase, think about the person’s personality, their style, character, and, of course, the overall look and size of the room. Our advice: choose a gift based on the preferences and desires of the newcomer.
Housewarming gifts for friends
Housewarming gifts for friends can be practical, stylish, original and really useful in everyday life.
ADVERTISING – CONTINUED BELOW
- Multipurpose wooden snack board. If your friend or girlfriend likes to arrange home gatherings or celebrate holidays at home, then such a board will become a real decoration of the festive table.
- Tea set. Different types of tea and a teapot will give a new place coziness and warmth, and the newcomer will remember you every time he decides to arrange a home tea ceremony.
- Online cinema subscription. So you will provide your friend (girlfriend) with quality home leisure.
- Scratch map of the world. Inveterate travelers will be delighted with such a gift, because they will probably immediately begin to erase the visited places with excitement.
- Touch soap dispenser. Touchless soap dispenser is a handy and practical item that will appeal to both men and women.
- Waterproof shower column. How about revealing your friend’s musical talent? With a waterproof speaker, he can sing along in the shower or just listen to his favorite tracks, relaxing even more during the treatments.
- Smart speaker. This gadget will never let you get bored, and in moments of loneliness and sadness, it can even become a good conversationalist.
Inexpensive housewarming gifts
If your budget is tight, don’t worry – you can find inexpensive housewarming gifts that are functional and useful.
- Palo santo incense. This gift will help eliminate negative energy and have a relaxing effect.
- Set of candles. Candles are a universal gift that will create coziness in your home.
- Laundry basket. Jute, plastic, fabric – the market offers a huge selection of stylish and inexpensive laundry baskets for every taste and budget.
- Document bag. Important papers and documents tend to get lost at the most inopportune moment. So that they are always in their place, give the newcomer a case for storing them.
- Apartment number for the door. Original and stylish custom-made numbers with an apartment number can become a kind of business card for newcomers.
- Magnetic board for refrigerator. Leave important notes, write cute messages, draw while cooking – the magnetic board will be both practical and interactive gift.
Housewarming gifts for a woman
Housewarming gifts for a woman should be given that will ease her routine and create more comfortable living conditions for her in a new home.
- Robot vacuum cleaner. This gadget will become an indispensable assistant in everyday life and will save you from the need to do the cleaning.
- Vase. Flowers in the lives of many women are a fairly common occurrence, so a gift in the form of a vase will always be in place.
- Bath table. Taking a bath can be even more enjoyable with the use of a table. You can put a glass, a candle and put a book on it.
- Kitchen scale. This appliance will greatly simplify the cooking process and will help to realize almost any recipe.
- Spice set and olive oil. Even if your friend cannot boast of excellent culinary skills, she will surely always find a use for olive oil and spices.
- Gemstone according to the sign of the zodiac. See which stones suit your friend according to her zodiac sign, and give it to her to cleanse the house of negative energy and give strength.
Housewarming gifts for a man
Choosing a gift for a man is always a difficult task. However, such an occasion as a housewarming party pushes the boundaries of possibilities and offers many options.
- Tool kit. A screwdriver, a drill and a screwdriver will be useful in any man’s household, even if the apartment is new and just renovated.
- Quality kitchen knife. Chef’s Knife will be a great housewarming gift for a man who knows a lot about culinary skills.
- Grill pan. It is unlikely that a man will refuse a juicy steak. With a grill pan at hand, you can enjoy your favorite dish without leaving home.
- Beverage chilling stones. True gourmets have been using rocks instead of ice for a long time, because they know that they keep the temperature of the drink longer and do not change its taste.
- Smart socket. With the help of a smart socket, you can control household items without getting up. Another bonus is energy savings.
- Turntable. A housewarming gift can be not only practical, but also sincere. A turntable is an extremely original idea that any music lover will appreciate.
- Certificate for cleaning services. There is a stereotype that men don’t like to clean up. Of course, everything is individual. But certainly no one will refuse the help of professionals.
Housewarming gifts for relatives
When choosing a gift for relatives, proceed from the fact that they will often use in the household.
- Coffee machine. If your relative is a real coffee lover and starts the morning with a cup of this invigorating drink, present him with a coffee machine for a housewarming party, having previously found out what kind of coffee he prefers.
- Humidifier. Dry indoor air is harmful to the immune system. For a comfortable microclimate, choose an air humidifier as a housewarming gift that will maintain optimal humidity.
- Window cleaning robot. Save your loved one from a tedious and unsafe occupation and give him a robot on a magnet for cleaning windows, which will do everything by itself, creating perfect cleanliness.
- Multibaker. For lovers of cooking and pampering friends and loved ones with a variety of dishes every day, this is a real find. The multi-baker will help you quickly and easily cook delicious and healthy food without much difficulty.
- Picture. Before giving a painting, try to find out what style the renovation was done in the room so that your gift “fits” into the overall interior and does not look out of place.
- Electric knife sharpener. This device will save new settlers from the need to carry dull knives to the master every time and make the cooking process enjoyable.
- Orthopedic pillow. Good sleep is essential for health. And if you choose the right pillow model, it will become better.
Housewarming gifts for a young couple
A young couple having a housewarming party is probably just starting their life together. Therefore, a gift with meaning will be the best solution.
- Money tree. If you believe the signs, the money tree attracts wealth and good luck.
- Wine cooler. If lovers are connoisseurs of wine, then they will be delighted with this gift. Alert other guests about your presentation so that they can participate and fill out its contents together.
- Breakfast table in bed. Breathe a little romance into the housewarming and give your lovers ideas on how touching and gentle to start the day.
- Plaid. In order not to be banal, make a custom-made blanket with the initials of lovers or the date of their acquaintance/wedding.
- Pair pajamas. It is not at all necessary for a couple in love to give one common gift, you can make two, but the same. For example, pajamas.
- Terry bathrobes. Another useful gift option.
Housewarming gifts for a private house
Housewarming in a private house provides additional opportunities. Firstly, because there is more space and you can give a large item as a gift. Secondly, because there, most likely, there is a site that can also be ennobled.
- Grill. To make country life enjoyable in every sense, give newcomers a stationary grill, so they can have barbecues and picnics in the fresh air.
- Hammock. This is a great housewarming gift for a private house. It can be hung in the garden and enjoy outdoor recreation.
- Rocking chair. Another thing that will be appropriate in a suburban space and will delight new settlers with its convenience.
- Lawn mower. If a private house requires a plot, then this housewarming gift will come in handy.
- Garden swing. This gift will be appreciated by all members of the family of new settlers – both adults and children.
- Decorative figures. Various figurines will decorate the garden and add zest to it.
Unusual housewarming gifts
Housewarming is a joyful holiday, so an element of humor will never be superfluous.
- Board game. “Elias”, “Twister”, “Equivoki” – the variety of board games allows you to choose the one that will make everyone laugh.
- Doormat with funny lettering. Customize your rug with a joke phrase or memes to cheer everyone up.
- Smile toaster. This kitchen appliance will toast your toast with funny images.
- Wine cork box. A funny gift can also be a great decorative element, decorating the kitchen or living room.
- Fun decorative pillows. Come up with a funny design or lettering that characterizes your newcomer and custom custom pillows.
a list of original and inexpensive gifts
The representatives of the stronger sex are not as emotional as the ladies, and here you can’t get away with a nice souvenir according to the principle “let it be useless, the main thing is to like it”. But how to choose a New Year’s gift for a man so that this man is satisfied? Here are some ideas.
Top 7 best gift ideas for a man for the New Year
If you have recommendations and additions on the material, you can send them to the mail [email protected] . To discuss advertising cooperation, call +7 (495) 637-65-16 (on weekdays from 9:00 to 18:00).
1. Sports gifts
Sports are at the peak of popularity now, probably modern trends are not alien to the one you want to please. There is a wide range of preferences here – from a soccer ball or new skis to a fitness tracker, it all depends on what kind of records the recipient dreams of. If all his sporting achievements are limited to watching football matches on TV, feel free to give him a ticket to the game of your favorite team. Let him cheer at the stadium.
What we recommend as a gift
Fitness bracelets are real helpers for athletes and those who take care of their body and health. Devices are conveniently attached to the wrist and collect the necessary information about physical activity and energy costs, sleep quality and some other vital parameters. Fitness bracelet statistics are transferred to a special application installed on the smartphone.
2. Gifts from the field of technology
Let’s start with expensive options like a tablet, a new model of a smartphone or an audio system. Such gifts are given either to close people, or from several donors at once, in a pool. But if you wish, you can pick up something from this category that does not require serious expenses. Headphones, a headset for a phone, a navigator or a modern e-book are also quite capable of acting as a pleasant New Year’s present.
What we recommend as a present
With the advent of virtual reality glasses, breathtaking adventures will become available literally without leaving home. Of course, viewing with such glasses will not replace real sensations, but it will give a feeling of complete immersion in the virtual world, create a visual and acoustic effect of being in a given space.
3. Gifts “to shake things up”
New impressions, even a little extreme, if you are sure that a man will appreciate it. A parachute jump (this is also feasible in winter), a lesson in flying a small plane (suddenly, as a child, he dreamed of becoming a pilot). Or give him the opportunity to drive a dream car for a day – almost any car is rented now, there are many such services. If you do not want to take responsibility for a real car, go karting – there you can drive as it should, without fear of various road troubles.
What we recommend to give
For those who want to learn how to shoot or are fond of shooting and plan to hone their skills, a certificate for a shooting lesson in a shooting range is suitable as a gift . They will teach you how to handle weapons, aim correctly, and hit the target accurately. And the time spent with like-minded people will enrich even an experienced athlete.
4. “Gifts for managers”
Ideal for a friend or colleague, but also suitable for a spouse who spends a lot of time in the office. You can choose what will help him in his work – a flash drive, a laptop stand, a pen (or diary) from a well-known company, if a man often has to make some notes about current affairs. Or, on the contrary, you can present something that will make workdays a little more pleasant – for example, a thermo mug for coffee to cheer up before the deadline. Or here’s another useful thing – a hammock for legs. This design is attached to the bottom of the office desk and helps to relax the legs during the long hours of preparing a report.
What we recommend as a gift
External hard drives are designed for convenient storage and movement of large amounts of text and multimedia information. Modern models are lightweight and compact. This allows you to easily transfer information from one computer to another, upload movies to disk and connect to a TV, take the device on the road and travel.
5. Holiday gift
In this category, you can decide what to give a man for the New Year within any budget. For outdoor picnic lovers, buy a barbecue kit (or just a set of unbreakable dishes that you can take on a camping trip), a tent (or a sleeping bag as an inexpensive alternative), a mini-fridge, a folding chair or table, a powerful flashlight. We also include all sorts of accessories for the bath (from protective caps to various essential oils), as well as poker sets and other board games.
What we recommend as a present
A modern echo sounder is an effective device for increasing the efficiency of fishing, an excellent tool for studying the bottom topography and ensuring safety when fishing from a boat. Thanks to the compact body, which is made of durable waterproof material, has an ergonomic design and operates on the basis of innovative developments, you can truly enjoy the process of fishing and not be afraid to run aground.
6. Gift for beauty and health
Photo: uwe umstätter, globallookpress.com
Not every man admits that he wants to receive something to maintain health or beauty, but there is no one who does not like such a gift.
What we recommend as a present
Massager will help you relax, relieve muscle tension and enhance metabolic processes in tissues. Some models provide not only massage of different strengths and depths, but also heating, which is especially nice.
Acupuncture mat is close to a massager in its purpose, however, it is suitable for those who prefer a more pronounced effect. It improves lymph flow and blood circulation, due to which the cells of the body are actively saturated with oxygen and nutrients.
Ultrasonic facial brush is a device that maximizes the efficiency of washing. Exfoliates dead skin cells, cleanses pores and minimizes the time spent in the bathroom, which men already have a little.
Carpal expander – must have for a man. Even when playing sports, it is not always possible to pay due attention to grip strength. With such a gift, you will help to effectively fill the gap in training. Choose models made of steel, they will last longer and pump the muscles of the hand and forearm more seriously.
Electric toothbrush will become a faithful companion of a man who cares about beauty and health. Modern models are able to whiten and polish tooth enamel without damaging, as well as massage the gums.
Original New Year gift ideas for men
- Hand massage gun
- Warm blanket
- Drink bottle
- Collection alcohol
- Christmas toy with photo
- Magnetic bracelet
- Bath amenities
- Wooden jar with natural honey
- Leather gloves
- Personalized terry bathrobe
- Globe bar
- Heated gloves
- Cane umbrella
- Board game
- Customized poster
- Genuine leather diary
- Orthopedic memory pillow
- Name Embroidered Towels
- A set of different seasonings of the world for meat
- Electric grill
- Heated slippers
- Sofa organizer
- Mini smoker
- Electric grill
- Sports bag
- Beer Cap Board
- Stylized set: scarf and gloves
- Leather belt
- Sweater with Christmas pattern
- Travel set
- Kitchen knife set
- Gift box with socks
- Wall clock with photo
- Weighted Sleep Blanket
- Alcohol gift set
- Urban backpack
- Running shoes
- Case for wireless headphones
- Electric heating sheet
- Leather key holder
- Travel pillow
- Photo poster
- Sauna accessories set
- Anti-stress pillow
- T-shirt set
- Country hammock
- Key holder
- Instant Camera
- Perpetual calendar
- Computer mouse
- Leather briefcase
- Terry pajamas
- Multifunction handle
- Fruit basket
- New Year fortune cookies
- Sofa organizer
- Geyser coffee maker
- Smart notepad
- Massage mattress
- Cooling case for bottles
- Hand warmer
- Electronic corkscrew
- Car vacuum cleaner
- Car care gift set
- Alarm mat
- Gift decanter
- Car vacuum cleaner
- Barbecue set
- Cocktail kit
- Smart home kit
- Cooler bag
- Christmas tree magnetic chalkboard
- Chair cover with massage function
- Ice Maker
- Folding tray table
- Recorder Mirror
- Illuminated Table Fountain
- Grilled raclet dish
- Cork box
- Men’s jerky box
- Wall poster with New Year design
- Game console
- Camping hatchet
- Electric shaver
- Christmas bottle covers
- Travel case
- Newton’s pendulum
- Alcohol Chess
- Christmas Photo Crystal
- Ship in a Bottle
- Winter tire set
- Wrench set
- Japanese Garden
- Potted Dwarf Spruce
- Poker set
- Levitating Globe
- Name Embroidered Towels
- Pine and spruce cone jam set
- Smart kettle
- Cezve for coffee
- A set of Christmas decorations for self-painting
- Star projector
- Paracord bracelet
- Flip table clock
- Engraved cutting board
- Cooling glasses
- Decorative plate with Christmas print
- Sommelier set
- Illuminated drink glass
- Sweatshirt with Christmas print
- Night lamp
- Snow globe with symbol of the year
- Car fragrance set with Christmas scents
- Waterproof radio
- Flexible keyboard
- Magnetic darts with tasks
- Edible Postcard
- Talking bottle opener
- Illuminated Book Reading Panel
- virtual reality glasses
- Warm socks with Norwegian pattern
- Bean bag
- Gastro bouquet
- Water bottle
- Snowboard or ski lessons
- Dumbbell assembly
- Wind tunnel certificate
How to choose a gift for a man for the New Year
When choosing a gift for a man, consider his interests. You should not give socks / shorts / shaving foam – any man is able to buy all these things for himself as needed. Here are some simple tips to help you choose the right gift for a young man, husband or colleague for the New Year.
- Before choosing a gift, find out about its interests. This is not difficult to do: you can ask him directly or ask close friends. If a person, for example, often goes to the gym or swimming pool, you can choose sports accessories as a gift.
- The gift should not be very expensive (unless, of course, this is a special occasion and date). Otherwise, you risk putting a man in an awkward position when, for some reason, he will not be able to present you with a gift comparable in price.
- Don’t give money. In this case, by and large, no gift will work. You can “add” a man to a thing that he has been dreaming of for a long time, but you must go and buy it together.
- Choose a quality gift: pay attention to how the thing is made, from what materials, how it is packed.